A downloadable game for Windows
In Warsim your only goal is to keep the Kingdom of Aslona from destruction at the hands of it's enemies, fighting off the rebellion of Faradal the Kinslayer and his turncoat army. The Massive horde of Phenor, overlord of the masses of bandits. The great goblin kingdoms of Krut and E'rak as well as countless other minor bandit groups and kingdoms of randomly generated races.
Warsim's goal throughout development was to simulate ruling as king unlike any other game before, you will be made to feel like the ruler of a kingdom, with countless decisions you can take to shape your realm and bring your kingdom into glory or obscurity.
- Randomly generated mercenary groups you can hire to fight your enemies
- Randomly generated independent kingdoms you can trade with, battle, explore and even vassalise
- Randomly generated goblin tribes you can attack or trade with
- Randomly generated Bandit groups who rob your lands and attack your people
- Tons of hidden areas to discover by exploring, such as demon gates and magical wells
- A huge arena that you can arrange tournaments in and bet on fights
- A fight pit where you can bet on fist fights
- Random events at every turn that will keep you on your feet
- Kingdom upgrades in everything from guildhalls to harvesting
- Change the laws of your kingdom to suit you best
- Open a hall of knights dedicated to whatever you wish
- Over 1 quadrillion randomly generated faces
- Millions of randomly generated races
- Tons of other randomly generated things like: flags, phrases, currencies, buildings, architectural styles, naming conventions
- And so much more...
Check out the community at www.reddit.com/r/warsimrpg
Click download now to get access to the following files: